About Us

PTN Creations

The Hub Of  Creations and Knowledge



PTN Creations means Painting, Think and New ideas of creations.It is the center of creations.It has so many new ideas and think to see world in different way.It is created by Arjun Kushvah. It is the collection of  painting,inspiring story,and  Plant and Flower info,etc.

PTN creation provide user to entertainment by their posts.It have many type of Painting which can create by Me.It can also provide Plant and Flower information to user which have interest in. 

I am B.E student of GTU. I am a computer Engineer.I complete my B.E study in Hansaba College of Engineering & Technology (HCET). I have so many interest in writing different different type of story.


By Blogger, I fulfill my dream in real and I thankful for it.I hope ,I will fulfill user's requirement by this  blog. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top